Kriste Michelini Interiors is a full-service interior design firm located in Danville, CA with a focus on high quality residential and commercial interiors. The firm is passionate about creating enticing, beautiful, and well-loved spaces for our clients. We’re always on the lookout for candidates with solid design experience. Contact us by email with your inquiry regarding career opportunities by submitting a resume and cover letter stating what careers you are interested in and why you are good fit. No phone calls please.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
- Analyze monthly store performance, sell through and business trends. Manage and support stock levels and support the buyer on inventory needs and re-orders.
- Proactively support marketing and cultivate a community to increase brand awareness and client book. Help implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies.
- Support management in monthly budgeting, KPI’s and daily/monthly goals. Ensure a positive and professional cooperative team environment that promotes trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Help recruit, train and develop store staff. Manage day-to-day operations at store level such as bank drops, cleaning crews, company protocols, and system requirements.
- 4+ years of retail management experience preferably in home decor or interiors. Ability to work retail hours Tuesday - Saturday 9:30 - 5:30 Knowledge of Shopify POS is a plus.
- Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Show strong styling and merchandising skills.
- GREAT communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be a team player.
- Have exceptional time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- Must live in the Bay Area and have a dependable car.
- Ability to lift and mobilize large items, up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.